Does Media Exaggerate Student Workload?
- WHO: Brown Center for Education
- WHERE: The Brookings Institution
- HYPOTHESIS: Use data found in the annual Brown Center Report to amplify it’s most notable findings of that year: homework loads haven’t actually increased all that much
- PLAN: Using only graphics and data, I created a linear story that demonstrates the lack of proof claims about overwhelming homework load in public schools
- RESULTS: The video and its graphics were featured in a Washington Post article that otherwise would not have been featured on that channe